Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Let the Adventure begin!

Well, are you ready? The lights are about to come on! Here it comes! Don't forget to blink! :)

Your Mom is at home right now and last night she heard a 'pop'. That means you are starting the hardest journey of your life, over the shortest distance, with the most miraculous finish.

Brooklyn, you will be loved and adored by many. You will, through God's grace, have everything you ever need. Although there will be times when it seems that isn't true, just remember what you do have and know its yours. Life is what you make it!

Your Mom and Dad are going to be the best parents you have ever known! They will love you with undying abundance! They will feed you with their hearts and you will feed them in return. You are a part of them and will never be apart from them.

I'm ready! I am ready to be the best Uncle I can be. I am ready to be the best brother I can be. I am ready to be the best Godfather I can be. Together we will grow in ways we never imagined. I hope to one day express my gratitude for your coming into my life. You are a blessing to us all.

I love you sweetheart. Super B! Brooklyn, my first niece, my teacher, friend and fellow spirit. This thing they call life is yours for the taking! Grab on!

From the hands of God, we recieve you into this world.

Truth, Life, Love and Peace.
M@ aka SuperUnk

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great Blog Is nice to read!! All the best to the family
Luv:Stephanie :)

9:15 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home