Tuesday, December 28, 2004

Look out world!

Hey Brooky, my sweet! 4 days old, how does it feel? You are impressing everyone with how strong and smart you are. Lifting your head up cause you are so eager to see the world. Looking deep into the people close to you as only an innocent newborn can. You are quite the blessing to your family, not one of us can state what we got for Christmas other than you.


Don't let this go to your head but I think you have broken world records for most beautiful baby! All of the nurses at the hospital, your family, friends and everyone who sees a picture will vouch for your trophy. Truly a precious gift from above, perfect in every way possible.

I am personally astounded at how absolutely ready you are to get on with this thing we call life. The first picture I took of you on the table (below) may look like you were upset, but did you scream and cry? No, you are being so well behaved!



And to think, given how bright this new world is that you entered, you would be afraid to open your precious little eyes in your first hour. No, once again you are pushing forth to make your place, open eyes and facing it all head on. I can feel your strength of spirit, courage and persistance. You have an amasing world changing mission in mind don't you? I'm here, as are your parents and the rest of your family to guide you and help you to fulfill that purpose. We can't wait to watch you shine like you plan to.

I pledge to you that I will help you with your hopes and dreams. Will remind you of your devine path that you have chosen and will hold your hand all along, no matter what.

I love you.

Yours Sincerely and Truthfully
Uncle M@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home