Sunday, March 06, 2005

A very rare light

Darling Brooklyn,

What joy you bring to my life, just two months old and you already know how to make others smile. I see the joy multiply in the space between us when I start the game of happy tag with you. I grin or giggle at you, you usually spit out your soother because immediatly the grin is now on your face. I am in awe that you are so happy. Truly you know the truth about this life, that there is a source of wholesome love ever flowing, you look it in the face with no fear! Take it in, let it warm you, then send it out personified! What Joy!

With this level of possitivity from you I am being forced to deal with my own awakened fears for you, only natural because I love you so. I promise to do my best to push away the thoughts that as you grow you may start to believe yourself only living in and thoroughly controled by the outside world. They are only that, my personal fears. You are a being of light, I will do what I can to keep you from the darkness, but I do understand that you must walk that path alone. Although I will be there beside you all the while, no matter what!

So given I have taken the first step and admitted my fears, heresoforth I will focus on what great possibilities are going to be presented to you. From you there can be gifts for the world abundant like no other. Already you are showing your desire to create more good in the world, with all that you have currently to do so...your tiny oh so beautiful awe inspiring smile!

Love you
M@

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home