Friday, July 29, 2005

Baffled


Brooklyn! You are blowing us all away with how readily you are picking up everything, and I don’t mean toys! You seem to talk with your sounds as if you are in complete control. Control to explore your curiosity to every extent. Your eyes scan the room for every detail, all with the grin of the little Buddha you are. Then you stretch around to see what’s behind you or up above. All I say is ‘hi’ and you’re a giggling away. I get your attention and you start with the eyes, then with the smile, and then with the ‘skrunchin’ your nose. A-freakin-dorable! I positively love you!

We’ve spent some quality time together over the last few months, imagine you’ve been here for over 6 months! Time flies, although I bet it’s crawling for you. Enjoy every minute of it sweetie! I know you will because you are off to such a great start. Happy as can be!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home